Nate is a professional Graphic Designer and Illustrator with 18 years of experience: design, illustration, professional color correction, publication and collateral layout, direct mail, large format displays and more.
Proficient, Passionate & Professional
- Professionally trained in visual communication and design
- Extensive experience from Mom-n-Pop to Fortune 500
- Studied color-correction under Dan Margulis, best-selling author and member of Photoshop Hall of Fame
- Proficient in the latest design software and marketing tools
- Skilled in traditional and digital illustration techniques
- Silver Award, annual report category, 25th Annual Healthcare Advertising Awards, Lawrence & Memorial 2007 annual report
- Toyota HEYA Project Sponsorship: Vector Art for a Cause, www.artfortheearth.org
- “We really like your work and appreciate your active participation within the HEYA community.”
- Florence, Toyota Marketing
- “Wow. I will admit that it takes a lot to impress me… and I am impressed. What a great job… fantastic work under a really tight deadline. Just so you know, this piece will be presented to the entire executive management team of Sallie Mae tomorrow – I assure you that your work will have impact. That is perhaps the highest compliment I can offer.”
- Barry Feierstein, Executive VP, Sales and Marketing Sallie Mae
- “Nate is an extremely talented designer. I was regularly amazed at the quality of his designs and the speed at which he produced them. He is easy going and accepts suggestions and constructive criticism better than anybody, often taking bad ideas and turning them into something beautiful. Nate is great to work with, and I highly recommend him.”
- Ryan Schreck, Production Coordinator, Coffey Communications, Inc.
- “Nate is a pleasure to work with. He combines a strong attention to detail with unmatched creativity. He is a skilled graphic designer and artist who understands how he can give his company’s marketing campaigns an edge to maximize their success. I would strongly recommend Nate as a friendly, energetic person who would give any organization a competitive advantage with his graphic design skills.”
- Nick Mendez, Web Manager, SSSC.com, Sallie Mae
- “Nate is a talented designer who is extremely creative as well as very productive. He is great to work with and always a team player. His creative solutions to problems and technical skills were a great addition to our marketing team and recognized at all levels within the company.”
- Maria Johnson, Production Analyst, Southwest Student Services
- “Nate is one of the most creative people I know, as well as one of the most dependable. I have always admired his work ethic and have learned a whole lot from his example and his talents.”
- Austin Ricks, Production Specialist, Phoenix Business Journal
- “One of the great aspects of working with Nate was that he made it very easy for those who don’t converse in “graphic-speak”. Always quick to put his clients at ease and listen carefully to their desired outcomes he would then explain in laymen’s terms exactly what he could do to accomplish your goals. From a creative aspect, Nate has few peers. A talented fine artist in his own right, Nate’s creativity extends from skills honed in the traditional mediums and explodes in the digital world. Combine his creativity with a well-versed knowledge of the complexities of conveying a corporate message in the advertising arena and you have a one person dynamo. Nate has always had an uncanny ability to anticipate his clients’ needs, communicate them in a fashion few could dream of themselves and place them one step ahead of the competition.”
- David Genung, Assistant VP of Education Lending, NextStudent Inc
- “Working with Nate on projects at NextStudent was a pleasure. Nate required absolutely no supervision, being the lead on all print projects for NextStudent for the majority of his time with us. Nate is a true creative professional with an extraordinary range of experience, both from a technical and creative point of view. I would work with Nate again any day.”
- Bryan D. Hughes, Art Director, NextStudent Inc.
- “I highly recommend Nate. He would often go the extra mile on projects and was always approachable and team oriented. A definite asset to any team and would personally vouch for this work ethic and integrity.”
- Scott Linzer, Director of Marketing, NextStudent
- “[You] exhibit the skills I would commonly attribute to a senior-level designer…your high level of professionalism, your palpable passion for design work, your great flexibility, versatility and willingness to work within a demanding client environment. This winning combination of skill, poise, professionalism and business sense is serving you—and Coffey Communications—well.”
- Fred Moore , VP Client Editorial Services, Coffey Communications, Inc.
This is should be a prospective customer's number one call to action, e.g., requesting a quote or perusing your product catalog.